You are never alone with Cambridge Weight Plan. Your weight-loss journey with us is all about support, encouragement, empathy, understanding and a lot of listening. We are there for you!
We talked to our Independent Cambridge Weight Plan Consultants Tracey and Chris, who shared some of their thoughts and tips on weight loss. With their six years of experience as CWP Consultants Tracey and Chris really understand how to help clients through their CWP journey.
Top tips from Tracey and Chris:
1. When you start your weight-loss journey, remember you are not alone. We take time to get to know you and to understand exactly who you are, such as your lifestyle, job, family etc. This helps us design your personalised weight-loss Plan that is right for you.
2. Our clients find our personalised 1-2-1 support so much better than weight loss groups. It gives our clients privacy, and they won’t need to share their thoughts, fears or anxiety around their weight with anyone but us.
3. The support from your family and friends is important too. It’s important for them to understand what you are going through and what the different stages of weight loss are. You may wish to have a family member, such as your spouse, with you during your first consultation. We can work out a Plan that supports the whole family.
4. Your first week on Plan is where you will need a lot of support, and this is when we often exchange regular messages with our clients. We are there to answer any questions or concerns that you may have, and to motivate you to keep going. Keep busy, plan activities and make sure you drink enough water, or water with Cambridge Weight Plan Water Flavourings. Think about different ways in which to enjoy the CWP products so that there is variety, check out our favourite product hacks.
5. Half way through to your target weight allow yourself to celebrate your success! Give yourself a treat to mark this important milestone such as a pamper session or some new clothing to keep you going towards your target. Keep going and never give up!
6. Education plays an important part of weight loss, as you may need to learn new ways to enjoy your food. It’s about making the right choices, for example, when preparing the family meals or eating out. In addition, while on Plan you will sometimes need a little flexibility as events such as weddings and birthday parties do happen and are part of life… It is often about portion control!
7. Once you have reached your target weight your weight loss becomes weight maintenance. However, you will not need to feel alone at this part of the journey either. Changing your eating habits can take time and determination, and sometimes going back on Plan is something you need to do. The main thing is that we are still there to support you!