A creamy textured fresh fruit and yoghurt fool is a refreshing way to start the day or a delicious finish to dinner.
Download & print this recipe: Thai Mango Fool Printable Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 large ripe mango
Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
200g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
25g toasted coconut flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
2. Peel the mango and cut away the flesh from the stone. Discard the stone and place the flesh in a blender or food processor.
3. Add the lime juice and blitz to a thick purée.
4. Gently fold the yoghurt into the mango purée to create a rippled/marbled effect.
5. Divide between 2 sundae dishes or glasses and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, spread the coconut flakes out on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 6–7 minutes until toasted and golden brown, turning half way through. Remove and cool.
7. Sprinkle the lime zest and coconut flakes over the mango fools.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Download our CWP & Me App for more delicious recipes!
For more information regarding the Steps please contact a Consultant.
Save & Share