We have an exotic mix-up today for all of our CWP coffee fiends. A delightfully delicate Chai-style latte, lightly spiced with the flavours from India – cinnamon, ginger, sometimes fennel, cardamom or cloves, depending on the brand of Chai tea that you buy.
This would be a great product to start your day with as ginger and cinnamon are said to help boost energy, make you feel more alert, and kick start your metabolism for the day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Steps: All Steps
1 Vanilla/Cappuccino Shake
227ml boiling water
1 Chai tea bag
Ginger/cinnamon to taste
1. Top the Chai tea bag with 227ml of boiling water
2. Leave to brew for the suggested time on the tea packet instructions, remove teabag
3. Allow to cool a little (so water is no longer at boiling temperature)
4. Add your Vanilla or Cappuccino Shake to the brewed Chai tea
5. Blend it up
6. Top with more cinnamon or ginger to enhance the taste (optional)
- Why not add a little milk from your allowance (Step 2 and above) for an extra creamy latte?