With the nice weather fast approaching (well, it’s supposed to be!), summer will soon be here. Like many others, you’re probably starting to think about losing weight. Maybe you want to feel confident in your summer wardrobe, or you want to look fab for a holiday or an event coming up, or maybe there’s a milestone you want to achieve.
If this sounds like you, then look no further. The #One2OneDietChallenge will help get you there!
How do I get started? I hear you say. Well, that’s easy. First, you need to get in touch with one of our super supportive Consultants; they’ll be your personal weight-loss cheerer-onner, your rock throughout your journey, and your go-to person for help and advice. They’ll get you started on the #One2OneDietChallenge and answer any questions you may have.
You can start your #One2OneDietChallenge at any time. There is a 30-day and 60-day calendar for you to use depending on your goal. You’ll be able to tick off each day as you go and keep track of the pounds you’ve lost – every pound counts!
So what are you waiting for? Find your Consultant today and get started!
What does it involve?
It’s simple, all you need to do is set a goal of what you want to achieve.
Then, share your weekly or daily progress on social media through videos or pictures using the hashtag #One2OneDietChallenge. Instagram works best for this so why not set up an account if you don’t have one already?
Why will this help me?
We have seen phenomenal results on our previous challenges, and this time it could be you!
We know that losing weight can be hard at times and is a little daunting for some people but don’t worry, here’s some tips and advice to help you:
- By breaking it down to 60 or 30 days, it makes it a realistic and achievable goal.
- Don’t think ‘oh I’ll just start Monday’, do it now and before you know it, you’ll have achieved your goal.
- Having a huge social community cheering you on will definitely motivate you!
- You’ll make lots of friends going through the same journey.
- By documenting your progress, you’ll see your weight changing, which will spur you on to keep going to the end.
We know it is a little bit scary sharing your personal life on social media and most of us have all been there and know exactly what you’re going through. If you want to stay anonymous you can easily add an emoji as a little disguise. Once you share your first post, you’ll soon think ‘wow I did it!’
Why not take a look at the #One2OneDietChallenge posts that have already been shared – these will keep you motivated!
Some ideas to get you started
Why not start with a quick video to pledge you’re going to take part in the #One2OneDietChallenge… “My name is ____ and I’m starting The 1:1 Diet Challenge!”
Remember to take a photo at the beginning and regularly throughout your journey. This will remind you how far you’ve come, and you’ll be an inspiration to others!
We’d love you to share:
- Your reasons for taking part
- What Step you’re on
- Products you’re having each day
- Weekly weigh-in updates
- Before, during and current photos
- Product tips
- Motivation secret
- How you are finding The 1:1 Diet
- Progress photos
- NSV (non-scale victory) milestones
- Regular updates
Don’t forget to…
- Get involved with #One2OneDietChallenge – like and share with your friends and comment where you can.
- Always tag @one2onediet (on Instagram) and use the #One2OneDietChallenge hashtag in your posts – who knows we may regram your posts.
- Show your love and support with other dieters taking part in the #One2OneDietChallenge.
So come on, what are you waiting for?! Let’s do this!