With the nice weather fast approaching (well, it’s supposed to be!), spring then summer will soon be here. This is the time when a lot of people start thinking about losing weight as it’s normally when we have the most events coming up.
Do you want to feel comfortable in that bikini on the beach? Do you want to feel great at the festival you’re going to? Do you want to fit in to that strappy summer dress?
Well, your CWP Consultant can help you achieve this with the #CWP60Day Challenge! Set yourself a goal of what you want to achieve in your 60 days and join the #CWP60Day Challenge community who will all cheer you on and motivate you reach that goal.
What does it involve?
It’s simple, all you need to is set yourself a goal of what you want to achieve in 60 days i.e. lose two stone in 60 days, fit in to my favourite shorts in 60 days, stay on Plan for 60 days.
Then you share your weekly or daily progress on social media through videos or pictures using the hashtag #CWP60Day. Instagram works best for this so why not set up an account if you don’t have one already?
Why will this help me?
We ran our first #CWP60Day Challenge earlier this year, and we saw phenomenal results and this time it could be you.
We know that losing weight can be hard at times and is a little daunting for some people but here’s how the #CWP60Day Challenge can help:
- By breaking it down to 60 days, it makes it a realistic and achievable goal.
- Having a set timeframe gives you a sense of urgency. You won’t be thinking ‘oh I’ll just start Monday, or tomorrow’ you’ll do it now and before you know it, you’ll have achieved your goal.
- Knowing that you’re sharing your journey with other people will make you accountable every day and more likely to make better decisions.
- Having a huge community cheering you on, as well as your Consultant, will definitely motivate you!
- You’ll make lots of friends through the #CWP60Day community going through the same journey.
- By documenting your progress through videos, you’ll see your gradual change which will spur you on to keep going to the end.
We know the thought of sharing your personal life on social media will seem a bit of a scary prospect for some of you. You may worry about what people will think, or feel a little embarrassed talking about weight-loss, but most of us have all been there and know exactly what you’re going though. Once you share your first post, you’ll soon realise that the benefits of sharing your weight loss far outweigh the negatives.
If you’re still unsure then take a look at the #CWP60Day posts which have already been shared – these will be sure to motivate you!
Some ideas to get you started
Why not start with a quick video to pledge you’re going to take part in the #CWP60Day Challenge… “My name is ____ and I’m starting Cambridge Weight Plan’s 60-Day Challenge!”
Remember to take a photo at the beginning of your #CWP60Day Challenge and regularly throughout your journey. This will help keep you motivated and remind you how far you’ve come, and will also inspire others about to embark on the same journey as you.
We’d also love you to share:
- Your reasons for taking part
- What Step you’re on
- What CWP products you’re having each day
- Weekly weigh-in updates
- Before, during and after photos
- Any product tips
- What’s keeping you motivated
- How you are finding CWP
- Progress photos
- NSV (non-scale victory) milestones
- Regular updates
Once you’ve successfully completed the #CWP60Day Challenge let us know… “My name is ____ and I’ve just completed the Cambridge Weight Plan 60-Day challenge!”
Don’t forget to…
- Engage with Cambridge Weight Plan’s 60-Day Challenge content – like and share with your followers and comment where you can.
- Always tag @one2onediet (on Instagram) in your posts – who knows we may regram your posts!
- Show your love and support with other slimmers taking part in the #CWP60Day Challenge.
So what are you waiting for? Speak to your Consultant today or book your consultation now!