It seems your favourite posts are still our coffee shop hacks – so we’re giving you another festive mix-it-up to keep you safe from calorie-laden high street coffee harm. Gingerbread is a quintessential classic Christmas treat and one of the festive best-sellers in a certain high street coffee shop. Here is our all-Step-friendly Cambridge Weight Plan version.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Steps: All Steps
1 CWP Vanilla or Cappuccino Shake
1-2 shots of espresso or a ‘shot’ of strong black coffee
227ml of hot (not boiling) water
Ground ginger (to taste)
1. Prepare the coffee (1 teaspoon of regular instant coffee mixed with enough boiling water to dissolve it)
2. Make up your Shake as normal, add in as much ground ginger as desired before mixing
Note: mixing this up in a blender will make it extra frothy
3. Sprinkle some spice mix on top
4. Enjoy, preferably while under a blanket with your favourite ‘snuggle indoors’ movie on…
- Why not add a little milk from your allowance (Step 2 and above) for an extra creamy latte?