The good thing about this breakfast is that it’s really easy to make and you can prepare it the night before, so you don’t have to get up early to start cooking. All you need are 4 clean glass pots or screw-top jars.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: Overnight
Steps: 4 and 5
6 tbsp chia seeds
500ml unsweetened soya milk
A few drops of vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 ripe peach, stoned and diced
4 tbsp thick 0% fat Greek yoghurt
100g fresh berries, e.g. blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
1. Whisk the chia seeds, vanilla extract and soya milk in a bowl to distribute the seeds evenly. Stir in the maple syrup and diced peach.
2. Divide the mixture between 4 glass pots or screw-top jam jars and screw on the lids or cover with cling film.
3. Chill in the refrigerator overnight until all the liquid has been absorbed and the mixture swells and has a jelly-like texture.
4. Just before serving, top each pot with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with the blueberries.
- Top the powerpots with a mixture of berries or add some redcurrants.
- Use unsweetened almond milk instead of soy milk and you will save 12kcals per serving.
- To make these pots really special and a delicate shade of green, stir 1 teaspoon of matcha powder into the maple syrup before adding to the chia mixture.
For more information regarding the Steps please contact a Consultant.
Download our CWP & Me App for more delicious recipes!
Save & share